Harmony Homes strives to take an active role in our community whether its giving back to those less fortunate, hosting events for holidays, or raising awareness for special concerns.
Below is a list of how we are already involved:
- Raising money for the SPCA through donations collected at our lemonade stand
- Donating/preparing lunches for Cross Roads House
- Hosting an annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Community garden
- Hosting an annual Halloween Trick-or-Treat
- Providing training/education to students and interns
Events we are planning to add in the future:
- Participation in the 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Family/caregiver support groups
- Community dinners
- Participation in holiday food drives
- Hosting special community events
- Antique car shows
Our Activities Director runs a volunteer program where community members can donate their time towards providing companionship for our residents, help with in-house projects, serving meals, seeing activities through or providing an extra set of hands on our outings. We currently have a variety of volunteers including UNH fraternities and sororities, UNH occupational therapy students, family members, neighbors, girl scouts, and pet therapy providers. We love having volunteers, so if you’re interested please contact us today!